Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Shooting glove


 Today I noticed an error in my shooting.  I noticed that after 3 or 4 rounds I would start to drift around the spot I was aiming for.  I realized my glove was working loose, allowing slack in my finger tips.  When I tightened the strap I saw improvement immediately.  So, I decided to try something new.  I wrapped the string below the arrow knocking point with Remington’s mole cloth.
I shot 4 rounds of 12 arrows.  After the 3rd I noticed my finger slowly becoming soar. I also saw an increase in accuracy.  Shooting straight fingers (without glove) gave me a solid anchor every shot. 
The main issue will most likely be in string speed or lack of.  This may have a negative impact on the arrow speed.  I will try it for a day or so and see.

Chuck


CC

No comments:

Post a Comment